Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Going with the "Maybe"

I've been reading a book that deals with fear. It's a great and encouraging book that has helped me a lot. One of the points the author, Jentzen Franklin, makes is that sometimes when we feel fear about something we have to trust God with the maybe.

Sometimes God tells us to do something and we don't really know how it's going to turn out. That's when we trust God to take care of us and believe His best for us.

I'm in a season right now in relationships, at my work, and life in general where I'm learning to trust God with the "maybe".

It's scary and there are times where I'm tempted to stay in my safe little corner. But here's the truth, I'll never fulfill the plans God has for me if I don't take risks and trust God with the "maybe".

No comments:

Post a Comment