Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Taking Life One Day at a Time

I struggle with worry. Sometimes I worry so much, I forget to enjoy the day God has given me.

So, I'm praying and asking God to help me take life one day at time.

I want to enjoy every moment and take every opportunity to do what God has planned for me that day. It's been an up and down process. Some days I remember, other days I don't.

Hopefully soon, it will become a way of life for me. 

Is this something you struggle with? Any tips if you've overcome it?

1 comment:

  1. Oh sister, I think we all struggle with this. I know for me it really is just taking every thought captive. Stopping and asking myself, "Is this something I can actually deal with today." Or better yet, "Is this reality." I love when Beth Moore said, "God has grace for your reality not for you imagination."

    ReplyDelete